This article will guide you through how to create alerts for various different features.
It's worth noting that by default, a 'Low Battery' alert and - if applicable - a 'All new locations in wake mode' alert are created.
1. On the app go to Menu - 'Alerts'
2. Select 'Create New Alert'
3. On the popup page complete the following:
3a. Alert name' - here you should create the most appropriate name for your the alert. This could simply be the alert type.
3b. 'Alert Type' - select the feature you would like to receive an alert for:
3c. 'Delivery Type' - Select how you would like to receive the alert.
Enabling 'Email' alerts will allow you to set which email you would like to receive the alerts on. Enabling 'Push to phone' will send alerts in the form of notification to your smartphone.
3d. 'Mute this Alert for' - if you would like to mute your alarm after a certain period of time, once being triggered, you can do so here. This step is not mandatory.
4. Review the page to make sure you are happy with the new alert and then select 'save'.
Your alert has now been created. These steps can be repeated to create multiple alert for different features.
- To apply the new settings immediately, press the button on your tracker. If you don't have your tracker to hand, the tracker will update its settings the next time it is scheduled to send a location update.
Other helpful articles:
Check out our step by step guide on how to create additional safe-zones.
It is possible to edit alerts that you have created. Find out how in this article.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, get in touch!