If you have an alert set up that you wish to change, find out how you can edit it in this article:
1. On the app go to Menu - 'Alerts'
2. Select the cog of the alert you wish to edit
3. On the 'Edit Alert' page, make the needed changes:
For example it may be that you want to change the 'Delivery Type'
4. Once you have made all the changes, select 'save'
You have now amended the alert. These steps can be repeated to edit different alerts.
- To apply the new settings immediately, press the button on your tracker. If you don't have your tracker to hand, the tracker will update its settings the next time it is scheduled to send a location update.
Other helpful articles:
Check out how to create new alerts in this article.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, get in touch!